Do you want to make a difference in the world?
YouTube enables you to raise money for a charity by adding a donation card to any of your videos. As of now, 1.8 million nonprofits are available for users to choose from, spanning a wide range of issues and social causes. When someone donates, the nonprofit gets 100% of the donations because Google covers all the processing costs.
Here’s how to add a donation card to a YouTube Video
- Log into your YouTube channel home page
- Click on the video manager
- Select the video that you wish to add a donate card to
- Click edit
- Click cards
- Click add card
- Select donation..feature a nonprofit of your choice
- Click create
- Here it says “feature a nonprofit of your choice.
Search our directory of approved nonprofits
- If I put in “red” it will search for all the nonprofit
organizations that include the red cross
- Put “animals” it’s got 976 results for nonprofit organizations for animals
- If I put in “music” it’s got 6271 results for nonprofit music organizations
- So I am going to stick with red cross
- Click on “American National Red Cross”
- Then it says “choose an image for your nonprofit:”
- Select education
- Now you’ve got to put a card title in here..
I’m going to say “support American red cross”
- The Call to action has got “donate now” faded out
- Add Teaser text…I’m going to say “make a difference..donate now”
- At the bottom it says “include this link in your video
description to explain to your viewers how donation cards work”
- So I’m going to copy that
- Click “create card”
- So here is my card
- I’ve got “support American Red Cross”
- On the timeline you can determine where you want to show your cards so I’m going to show it at the beginning after about 10 seconds
- Let’s play the video. The card pops up in the top right
hand corner of your video
- Click on the “i” then it says “Support American red cross..Donate now”
- And it says “donate to American Red Cross $5, $20 or other
- Click “next”
- It says donate with Google American Red Cross $5.00
- “100% of your contribution goes to the nonprofit.
- Google covers any processing fees.”
- Click “donate” and you’ve made your donation
You can also edit your card at any time by clicking the “edit card” button.
And also you can trash your card by just clicking the trash icon.
You’ll also be able to see how much was raised by this card or raised by your channel.
Here are 4 important things to keep in mind
when using Donation Cards
1. Make sure your donation card is relevant to the
topic being discussed in the video.
2. Tell viewers to click on the donation card icon in the
top right hand corner of your video.
3. Make sure your teaser text is interesting and actionable.
4. You can track your donations under cards in YouTube Analytics
Alternatively you can view your donations
when you edit your donation card.
That’s it..now you know how to raise money for charity
on any YouTube video with donation cards.
Discover the YouTube tricks to quickly increase
traffic and conversions consistently in less than 30 days.
You’ll learn how to…
* Get a continuous stream of FREE traffic
* Generate a steady stream of new leads
* Grow your business and make sales repeatedly
* Gain new fans and subscribers automatically
* Create an income stream that works for you 24/7
Get Tube Video Boot Camp Now at: