Do you want to save a ton of time completing essential
tasks required to grow your YouTube channel?
TubeBuddy is a browser extension that enables you to spend more time creating videos and less time managing them. All its tools can be accessed right within inside your YouTube channel.
1. You can install the TubeBuddy extension on
Chrome, Safari and Firefox browsers.
2. After you’ve installed the free browser extension
you’ll see this little TubeBuddy tab at the top.
3. It will show you all the web tools and the support
4. You have got the quick links here and you’ve got extension tools
5. If you go to video manager you’ll see the TubeBuddy icon at the top
6. You can backup all the videos on your channel using the backup feature
7. You’ve also got a Bulk feature
You can do a find and replace, thumbnail overlays, bulk delete annotations, bulk update annotations, bulk delete cards, bulk update cards and I could also bulk publish to Facebook.
Let’s look at an example video
1. Select a video and click on the TubeBuddy icon drop down box
2. Click “search rankings”
3. It shows the keyword phrases that I’m ranking for
4. If I click on the edit button and go down to the bottom
I can copy all my tags and I can sort all my tags
5. If I click on “suggest” I get all the suggested keywords for search and suggested for related
6. If I click on “explore” it’s got the most used tags, top ranking in search,
search volume, competition and overall.
7. You get Trending results
8. You get auto suggested results
9. You get historical results
10. The Map tab shows which countries most of your viewers come from
12. The Results tab shows you the top videos that
are ranked for “youtube subscribers”
13. So you can see I’ve got the starter license of
Tube Buddy which is the free version
14. Let’s look at the other licenses
to view all the features of the different licenses.
- The Free License has these Productivity tools but it’s limited on the thumbnail generator, playlist actions, comment filters, canned responses. It looks like you don’t get the bulk processing tools.
- Under “Video SEO Tools” you get the “view and copy video tags” and you get the caption service
- Under “Promotion Tools” you get “subscriber outreach”, pick a winner, featured video production
- Under “Data Research” you get “watch page stats”
social monitor, language analysis
- The Pro License includes all these productivity tools
- The Star License includes a little more and the Legend License includes all of them
- Bulk processing tools is not included in the Pro version
but it’s included in the Star and Legend versions
- Under “Video SEO tools” free is “view and copy video tags”
captions service and limited tag explorer and suggested tags
- The Pro license you get the tag explorer and suggested tags full version and tag sorter
- The Star license you can also see the search rankings
- Under Promotion Tools almost all of the licenses have that
except for the free and limited on Pro
- Data research tools it’s limited under the free license
- Pro license has almost all of them except backup is limited
- The Star and Legend licenses include almost all features except
Legend which has competitor scoreboard and channel access.
Here are the prices for the different licenses:
15. Under “coupons and discounts” if you’ve got less than 50,000
views you get a discount on the Pro license.
16. If you pay yearly you get a discount on all 3 licenses
17. If you’ve got more than 1 channel you also get substantial discounts
So you can see that Tubebuddy is a very handy tool for YouTube for managing annotations, cards, end screens, video seo, promotion, scheduling, syndication. It also creates thumbnails, it has an animated gif generator, advanced embed and ability to pick a winner.
If you want to save time and money, boost video performance and engage with your audience then download Tubebuddy. It’s a killer “must-have” extension for all YouTubers.