Have you ever had a problem with youtube but
didn’t know how to contact them?
Now you can contact them directly by email so long as you’re a YouTube partner.
They promise that they’ll get back to you in less than a day.
1. Click “Help” at the bottom of your YouTube channel home page
- First make sure you’re a youtube partner
- You can find this out by logging into your youtube channel
- Click the picture icon
- Click creator studio
- Click channel
- Here you can see partner verified and the account is in good standing
- Click ‘help” at the bottom of the the youtube channel home page
- Log into your youtube channel
- Scroll down to the bottom
- Click “help”
- And then you’ve got click “email”
- And here it says “contact partner support”
- You’ve got monetization adsense
- Copyright and content ID issue
- Policy and community guidelines
- Channel and video features
- So if I select Copyright and content ID claims
- Then it says “please categorize your copyright and content id issue”
- General copyright issue or question
- YouTube content management or content ID
- After you’ve finished filling out the form, just click “send”
2. Click “help and feedback” in your channel dashboard
- The second way to email youtube is hover over your picture icon on YouTube
- Click “creator studio”
- Click “help and feedback”
- Then you just do the same..click “email” then select the
support that you need and fill out the form
- So I select Channel and video features
- They need by first name, last name, email address, channel URL,
the kind of help that you need
- Is your issue about a specific video? Say Yes
- You put your video id in there
- After you’ve finished you just click “send”
3. Go to the YouTube help center
- So you simply go to support.google.com/youtube
- It says “welcome to the youtube help center”
- Click “get support”
- Click “creator email support”
- Then you can just select the help that you need
- So I’m going to select “policy and community guidelines”
- Click “email”
- It says “send an email to our support team
- Fill out your name your first name, last name, channel URL,
how you can get help, and a specific video…yes
- Enter your video URL
- And you can also attach a file then click “submit”
Here are 3 things to keep in mind:
1. YouTube says they will get back to you in one business day or less.
2. Email support is currently provided for the following languages for qualifying partners.
3. And you must be in the youtube partner support program.
Now you know the top 3 ways to contact youtube by email.
Let me know in the comments below one of the biggest problems
you’ve had with youtube and if you got it resolved.
Download my video upload checklist at:
You’ll learn the 10 things that you need to do before going live with your video on YouTube