Do your videos on YouTube keep viewers engaged?
Are your viewers tired of watching boring videos?
When you cut a way to scenes that relate to the content in your video it keeps viewers engaged. This is called B-roll or maybe referred to as a cut-a-way or visual cue.
Here are the 4 benefits of using b-roll to spice your YouTube videos..
1. Pattern interrupt
Viewers have the attention span of a mosquito so changing scenes
refocuses their attention on your video content.
2. Show and tell
It’s difficult to listen and watch a person talking on a video for several minutes. Cutting away to a scene helps emphasize the point that you’re trying to make. It also helps break up the monotony of the video.
Use a video clip or still image to transition between scenes.
This will help refocus the attention of your viewers.
4. Tell a story
The main purpose of b-roll is to tell a story visually. It should supplement
your main content, but not interrupt it.
Here are 3 important things to keep in mind:
1. Make sure your b-roll relates to the content in your video.
2. Keep your b-roll shots short and sweet especially
for 60 second promotional videos.
3. Before you stop recording your b-roll footage, count to 3 slowly.
The extra time will come in handy for editing later.
Now you know how to use B-roll footage
to spice up your YouTube videos.
Discover the YouTube tricks to quickly increase
traffic and conversions consistently in less than 30 days.
You’ll learn how to…
* Get a continuous stream of FREE traffic
* Generate a steady stream of new leads
* Grow your business and make sales repeatedly
* Gain new fans and subscribers automatically
* Create an income stream that works for you 24/7
Get Tube Video Boot Camp Now at: