Did you know you can earn a lot more money from youtube promoting an affiliate product than earning money from adsense ads on your videos?
YouTube receives billions of views every day so why not utlilize some
of that traffic to promote an affiliate product on youtube?
1. Look for an affiliate program to promote
- Go to clickbank.com
- Click on affiliate marketplace
- You can search for products in the search box
- I’m going to click on “software services”
- Ok here’s the product “instabuilder 2.0 The Ultimate WordPress Marketing Plugin”
- So if you want to promote that just click on “promote”
- You’ve got to set up an account with Clickbank
- So I can earn 50% for each paying customer that I refer to this product.
- Click “create”
- Here’s the affiliate link to the product
- If I want to paste the link on my web page I just copy
this URL and paste it in my web page.
Other affililate programs you can take a look at include JV ZOO, Amazon, Conversant, even Walmart.
2. Do keyword research
- One of the easiest keyword phrases would be “product review” so in
this case you would choose “instabuilder review” as your keyword phrase.
- Put that keyword phrase into youtube and you’ll already see
9000 results of people using that same keyword phrase
- I would suggest getting more creative and finding a way to
rank your video for a different keyword phrase
- So let’s go to the Google keyword planner tool
- Search for new keywords
- If we go to the sales page we can choose a different kind of keyword phrase
- So let’s look at “drag and drop software”
- Put that in the keyword planner tool
- Click “get ideas”
- Here I’ve got one “drag and drop website builder”
- If we look at the top of the results we can see a number of videos here already.
- The videos are not using the exact phrase “drag and drop website builder”
and many of the videos are over 1 year old
3. Create a short review video about your affiliate product
- A quick way to create a review video is to simply go to your sales page
then record the screen of the sales page
- Scroll through it and talk about the main features of the product
- You can use a free online screen recording software like
screencast-o-matic to record the sales page.
4. Add a call to action at the end of your video
Add a graphic to the end of your review video that gets
viewers to click the link in the description.
5. Optimize your video so it will rank in the search engines
- Make sure you include your keyword phrase in the title, description and tags of your video.
- Keep your privacy settings on private until you’re ready to publish the video.
6. Publish your video
After you’ve finished optimizing the video simply set your privacy settings to public and publish the video. In this case I’ve published it already so I’ll just click “save changes”
7. Promote your video
After you’ve published the video go down to the “share” button and share it on the social media sites.
Other methods of promotion include embedding your video on your blog, notifying your email list, sharing your video on related facebook groups, froums and google plus communities.
Keep in mind it may take a few days for your video to rank depending on the competitiveness of your keywords. If it doesn’t rank on youtube or google within a week or 2 start an incoming links campaign to boost its rankings.
Every time someone purchases the product by clicking on the affiliate link in your video you’ll receive a commission. The beauty of this process is that you get paid over and over again.
Check out my case study video…
“How a single youtube video generates affiliate sales on autopilot”
Get Tube Video Boot Camp Now at:
Discover the YouTube tricks to quickly increase traffic and conversions consistently in less than 30 days.
You’ll learn how to…
* Get a continuous stream of FREE traffic
* Generate a steady stream of new leads
* Grow your business and make sales repeatedly
* Gain new fans and subscribers automatically
* Create an income stream that works for you 24/7
Get Tube Video Boot Camp Now at: