Did you know you that can associate up to 50 additional
channels under your main YouTube account?
Nowadays everyone wears different hats for personal, business, sports , family, church, hobbies, etc. so your target audiences are going to be different. Instead of uploading different videos to the same YouTube channel, create multiple channels under one main YouTube account.
Here are the steps to to create multiple channels
under your main YouTube account…
- Log in to your YouTube channel home page
- Click your profile icon
- Click YouTube settings
- Under additional features click “see all my channels or create a new channel”
- Click “create a new channel”
- Name your channel..I’ll call it “Test”
- Select the category
- Select Product or Brand
- It says “your new channel comes with a Google+ page
- Click “I agree to the Pages Terms”
- Click “done”
- It says “you have added a channel to your account”
- You can see the Test channel I’ve just created under my main YouTube account.
Here’s how to customize the layout of your new channel:
- Click on the cog icon then move the slider to the right
- Click “save”
- Now you can see the navigation at the top of your channel
- Now if you want to add a discussion, click the cog icon again
- “Show discussion tab..allow your fans to comment on your channel”
- Move the slider to the right
- Click “save”
Now you’ve got the discussion tab on your navigation bar.
Now you know how to create multiple YouTube
channels under one YouTube account.
Discover the YouTube tricks to quickly increase
traffic and conversions consistently in less than 30 days.
You’ll learn how to…
* Get a continuous stream of FREE traffic
* Generate a steady stream of new leads
* Grow your business and make sales repeatedly
* Gain new fans and subscribers automatically
* Create an income stream that works for you 24/7
Get Tube Video Boot Camp Now at: